Thursday, September 1, 2011

Reggae Sunday: I.N.I.T.Y.


Reggae Sunday: I.N.I.T.Y.



Event date:
09-05-2011 5:00 pm


Event End Date:
09-05-2011 10:00 pm


Individual Price:
$25.00
I.N.I.T.Y. band brings the soulful, funky reggae vibes and a flat out good time to any event they perform.  The music is a seamless blend of dancehall and roots reggae with an occasional calypso/soca feel to complete their “Island Party” vibe. Weather covering many of your favorite reggae classics or blazing through solid originals, New Haven County’s premier reggae band gets the party going.  Formed in New Haven, Connecticut in February of 2001, the band has wasted no time in spreading the good vibes all over the state and beyond. This group of seasoned veterans is sure to entertain, enlighten, make you dance, make you smile and remind to enjoy life